The Pet Butler Stimulus Plan
Pet Butler has created a stimulus plan for qualified1 Pet Industry business owners who are seeking to diversify and expand their service by adding a Pet Butler franchise to work in conjunction with their existing Pet Industry business.
There are three components to the Pet Butler Stimulus Plan.
4The estimated additional capital to start the business is roughly $8-10k* dollars allocated as follows:
- Vehicle decals – $1,000
- Technology Equipment – $1,850
- Supply package – $3,012
- Initial Property Database Fee – $2,135
- *This does not include working capital
- Qualified – Qualification is at the discretion of Pet Butler, LLC. Qualifications include but may not be limited to: Candidate is required to have an established business providing pet services or pet-related products to the geographic territory that is awarded. A credit score of 650+ or higher. A credit check will be required with a 650+ credit score.
- Marketing Loan – The loan will be in the form of a secured promissory note with Pet Butler, LLC. Payments will begin the month after training has completed. The Marketing Loan may not be used to fund any other portion of the investment.
- Loan Forgiveness – The Marketing loan will be interest-free for the first 24 months. The qualified Forgiveness amount will be calculated and applied at the end of month 24. Any remaining balance on an unforgiven portion of the balance owed will be recalculated at the then-current prime rate of interest over the remaining 36 months and new payments will begin in month 25. The calculation of customers excludes one-time customers. Forgiveness may be void if monthly payments are missed. The balance may be paid off without penalty at any time.